UNIVERSITY OF SOUTHERN QUEENSLAND (USQ)
Whatever you want to study, full time or part time, online or on-campus, the University of Southern Queensland (USQ) is making it easier than ever for study to fit your life. With more than 75 per cent of students studying online, our delivery of external education resources continues to lead the way.
The University of Southern Queensland (USQ) is a young, dynamic university dedicated to providing quality programs and degrees in a flexible and supportive environment. In less than 50 years, USQ has become a prominent teaching and research institution providing a quality education worldwide. With students from more than 80 countries and internationally accredited programmes, students can choose to study on campus or online.
- USQ is QLD’s No. 1 provider of online postgraduate studies- Department of Education, 2015
- USQ has 12 fields of research that rated at, or above, world standard – Excellence in Research for Australia (ERA) 2015
- USQ is ranked in the top 5 MBA programs in Australia – Financial Review Group, 2015
- USQ is ranked No.1 in QLD for engineering graduates in full-time work. (95.5%) – Graduate Destinations Survey 2012-2016
- Our Bachelor of Communications (Public Relations) degree is accredited with the Public Relations Institute of Australia
- The Bachelor of Information Technology is accredited with the Australian Computer Society (ACS)
Where are we located?
USQ Toowoomba provides a perfect sanctuary for study, as it offers you the benefits of a city environment in a relaxed country atmosphere. Approximately two hours’ driving distance from Brisbane CBD, Australia’s largest inland city also offers plenty to do when you close those books for the day and the full on-campus experience with Residential College accommodation.
USQ Springfield is a hub for digital production and performance including a state-of-the-art television studio, radio station and rehearsal spaces, as well as collaborative teaching rooms and brand-new laboratories for science and engineering. Located just 35 minutes from Brisbane CBD.
USQ Ipswich’s leafy campus has grand vistas across the city and a graceful mix of historic and modern buildings, including a stunning library featuring a living rainforest. The campus is 55 minutes from Brisbane CBD, and is accessible via public transport.
Each campus offers a unique and diverse student culture, small class sizes, easy access to support and a safe and friendly atmosphere to experience the laid-back Australian way of life.
From the moment you enrol through to the day you graduate, you will have a dedicated Student Relationship Officer (SRO). They are here to help you achieve your goals, support you through any challenges and celebrate your success. Services include:
- Free airport reception and transfer to your USQ campus
- Residential colleges and off campus accommodation
- International Student Workgroup on USQ Career hub
- Student welfare, health, counselling and wellbeing
- Multi-Faith Support and services
- Regular student events and activities
- Disability Resources
For more information about services USQ International has to offer, please visit us at:
Where to stay
If you’re planning to study on campus with USQ, there are a number of accommodation options available to suit every budget – all within close proximity to each of our four campuses. You can find out more about accommodation with USQ at:
USQ programs are designed with the aim of preparing industry-ready, internationally recognised and qualified graduates. You can study with USQ at diploma, undergraduate, postgraduate and research levels, and can also take advantage of our Professional Development Single Courses, pathway programs and English language courses to enhance your career.
USQ offers programs in the following discipline areas:
- Business and commerce
- Creative arts and media
- Engineering and built environment
- English language
- Health and community
- Humanities and communication
- Information technology
- Law and justice
Are you ready to apply to USQ?
Applying to study with USQ is easy! To find out more about this application process and to get your application started, visit us at:
West Street TOOWOOMBA QLD Australia
Sinnathamby Boulevard SPRINGFIELD LAKES QLD Australia
Salisbury Road IPSWICH QLD Australia
CRICOS: QLD 00244B, NSW 02225M